We work closely with our clients to ensure we deliver cost efficient and effective strategic property solutions, for all potential projects.
With expertise in the management of both routine and complex projects, we are able to provide a full project management and cost control service on behalf of our clients.
Our scope of services for a given instruction includes:
- Appointment of the design team to suit the preferred method of procurement
- Production of a contract programme
- Development of a risk register
- Establishing a management framework
- Development of an information required schedule
- Selection of contractors
- Preparation of the employer’s requirements for a design and build route
- Management of the procurement process
- Refinement of the construction methodology, employer’s requirements and contractor’s proposals
- Administration of the terms of the contract
- Monitoring the site performance of the contractor to ensure that key milestone dates are achieved
- Project management through to completion
- Project management of flow of information between the contractor and the design team
- Manage the process of issuing of operation and maintenance (O&M) manuals, and ensure adequate training is given to any facility management.
- Project management of the post construction process to ensure any post-Practical Completion issues are rectified.